The AlKauthar Institute along with the Imam Development Program takes pleasure in announcing the opening of registrations for the Ilm & Tarbiyah Certificate Course 2024.
We will be offering two streams this year:
IlmTarb Focus Stream (30 months)
IlmTarb Easy Stream (40 months)
The course content for all streams is the same. The monthly study hours and overall duration of the courses differ.
Aim & Objective
To produce well-rounded students who are active in establishing Islam in themselves and those around them through a detailed Ilm & Tarbiyah course. The unique point of this course is that it takes the student by the hand through a structured course full of constant reminders to ensure dedication & commitment.
We seek to eliminate the problem of “Too many resources but I get nothing done”, “I really want to, but I can’t get going”, I fizzle out fast”, “I have a problem completing anything”, I have Madinah Book 1 on my shelf for years but haven’t finished it”, I haven’t gone through the seerah even once” by providing a structured step by step course.
I have Madinah Book 1 on my shelf for years but haven’t finished it and I haven’t gone through the seerah even once.
Focusing On Three Essential Components:
Study, Quran Memorization & Volunteering
- Overall Basics: 33 Lessons for Every Muslim
- Prophetic Biography: For the Love of Muhammad (saw)
- Arabic Language: Madinah Arabic Book 1
- Tafseer: Entire Quran Overview
- Hadith & Tarbiyah: 40 Ahadith of Imam al-Nawawi
- Fiqh al-Hadith: Bulugh al Maram of Imam Ibn Hajr Al Asqalani
- Biography of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal & Introduction to his School
- Furu al-Fiqh: Covering all chapters of fiqh
- Usul al-Fiqh: Understand the Mainframe behind Islamic Law
- Battle of the Texts: Modern day Issues related to Understanding the Texts of the Shariah
- History, Contemporary Issues, and Inspiration: The History of the Caliphate I The Crusades I World War I through Arab Eyes I The War in October 1973 I When the Moors ruled Europe I History of the Ottoman Empire I Palestine is still the Issue I A True Legend – Dr Abdul Rahman al-Sumait I The Legacy of Sheikh Ahmed Deedat I Life of Alija Ali Izetbegovic I Biography of Abdul Hameed Kishk I Biography of Zaynab Ghazali I Biography of Umar al-Mukhtar I Biography of Amir Abdul Qadir Jazairi I Biography of Sheikh Usman Dan Fodio I Biography of AbdulHamid ibn Badis I Biography of Ml Abul Alaa Syed Maududi
Short Surah Quran memorization of Al-Balad to al-Nas (90 to 114).
Volunteer 1 hour of Community Service wherever you are comfortable.
- For all Muslims & non-Muslims above 12 years of age.
- Certificate upon successful completion.
- The language of instruction is English.
- Surah Quran Memorization of al-Balad to al-Nas (90 to 114).
- Volunteer one hour monthly in your community’s service.
- Monthly online test.
- Watch/listen to the videos/audio for the month.
- Classes are not live but pre-recorded.
- Study in your own time
Registration closed on February 15, 2024
Registration is extended to 15th February 2024.
30 Months: Most Popular
You will be charged￡7 (equivalent to US$ 10 or Rand 180)/month
You will be charged￡4 (equivalent to US$ 5 or Rand 100)/month
Please email [email protected] for payment related queries. For all other queries (including content, scholarships, Q&A & tests), please fill out the ‘Get in Touch’ form below.
What Our Students Have Said
“This is a great intro course that will get you started on your journey of advanced knowledge.”– M Aly Balagamwala
It’s a great way to learn and understand Islam. It’s an eye opener for most of the topics discussed in the course. I do love the fact that now I know the reason behind what we are required to do. I know in detail certain topics that I didn’t know before– Siti Aishah Md Nor
Alhamdulilah, by the permission of Allah, I was able to complete the student guild. Being a graduate of Islamic studies, I thought that there would be nothing significant that I did not already cover within my studies. But, subhanallah, I was pleasantly surprised by the breadth and depth of the knowledge shared, the professionalism and the overall experience. It felt as if I’m in an actual classroom, sitting in front of a teacher. The knowledge content was amazing. We discussed Fiqh, Fiqhul hadith, Seerah and various classical content taught in a contextual and relevant manner– Moulana Aashiq Hill
IlmTarb Focus 10/15 hours monthly or IlmTarb Easy 5/8 hours monthly. The student studies at their own pace ensuring the month’s content/task has been completed.
Monthly online test links will be provided to the student.
The course is open to all serious Muslims and non-Muslims alike, from high school kids to grandparents. We highly encourage couples and families to join and take the journey together.
All pre-recorded on-demand content & tests will be accessible online. Our main form of communication will be a one-way communication WhatsApp group.
Volunteer towards any good cause in your community.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill out the form below and you will hear from us shortly.